Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Simbu's hide and seek continues
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 22, 2007
Looks like it is just not time yet that Simbu gets on with his next project. For better or for worse, his projects are being announced one after the other since his return from the US sabbatical keeping him headline material. Unfortunately enough, none of them have taken off yet.
simbu
The list of his prospective ventures ranged from Mosamanavan, a Mishkin movie, and cinematographer Saravanan's Silambattam to be produced by Nic Arts. However, Simbu kept mum all the way and is retaining his golden silence until now.

While there is no news existing about Simbu's other announced movies, Saravanan's movie has to be reportedly postponed since Tarun Gopi had been paid an advance by Nic Chakravarthy earlier. Which obviously means that Tarun Gopi will direct the next Simbu project. When everything was ready to take off, the movie saw trouble in its title sooner. As it seems, the earlier decided title Agaradi was already registered before a couple of years by another director Radha Venkatesh.

Now, will Tarun Gopi stick to Agaradi or will he find another, probably better, title? Stay tuned for updates.

News Link
Dasavatharam’s first official press release – top secrets revealed

More News
News Arrow Kamal - Mohanlal - Asin's international project  News Arrow Rajini fans do it again
   News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
 News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar" News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com