Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Rajini fans do it again
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
There used to be times when the fans associations were criticized for their excessive hero worships. They would be in the front when their hero's movie releases with lots of zeal and enthusiasm. We have also seen many climbing the cut outs to bathe their star with milk and now-a-days with beer.
sivaji
But now fans associations in addition to these have started to pitch in their contribution for the betterment of the society. Rajini fans in Malaysia have come together for a good social cause. They have designed a "Sivaji" T-shirt and are selling it. The revenue that is generated through this goes to the "Sree Shenbagavalli home for old and orphans" in Malaysia. The T-shirt in black color has Rajini's Sivaji image embossed on the back side.

This is not the first time the fans associations are into the social activities. We had earlier reported Kamal fans association getting involved in various welfare activities at regular intervals. There are also many other fans associations that get into the act on the birthday's of their heroes. Fans associations are not only the lifelines of the heroes but also contribute their bit to the society.

News Link
I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized

More News
News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized  News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
   News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
 News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
 News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
 News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
 News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
 News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
 News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com