Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"I am giving it back to the industry"
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 19, 2007
Film industry is filled with people of diverse nature. Some of them are content with completing their work, bettering their living and getting on with their lives while a few of them eat, live and breathe cinema. Character artiste Prakash Raj belongs to the second category who is extremely obsessed and in love with films and film industry as a whole.
prakash-raj
As a producer, he had made only quality films and introduced a lot of fresh and innovative film makers like Radha Mohan, Priya V to the industry. In fact it is definitely not an exaggerated statement if he is attributed of having brought in a fresh whiff of air to the industry.

The occasional loss at the financial front due to film production has not deterred him from delivering quality films. He continues to patronize young and talented directors. When questioned on this, he replied, "The money that I earn from acting is being invested in the same industry to produce good films. When I occasionally incur losses, I tell myself that the money only goes to my co-workers and colleagues in the same field. I am delighted that it has found its route back". Prakash Raj is indeed an unswerving loyalist of the industry.

News Link
Eklavya: flatters to deceive

More News
News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel  News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
   News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
 News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
 News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin
 News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
 News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone
 News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
 News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry
 News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
 News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo
 News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead
 News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom nearing its completion
News Arrow Chandramukhi remake in Hindi faces trouble News Arrow Aishwarya Rai injures Hrithik
News Arrow Sivaji release date is announced News Arrow Gautham Menon's next after Vaaranam Aayiram
News Arrow Will Shriya say yes to Simbu? News Arrow Vikram watches Pachaikili muthucharam
News Arrow Why Vishnuvardhan preferred Nayantara? News Arrow Pachaikili Muthucharam Review: Thats four in a row for Gautham

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com