Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 19, 2007
Renowned for movies with village backdrop, Hari has already been tagged as an action director - whose movies are an epitome of bloodshed and violence. However, Hari begs to differ from the statement and clarifies that his next movie Vel has a totally different theme from his previous ones.
hari
Stationed at Kodaikanal for the story discussion of Vel, he states that Vel deals with the idea that intelligence is superior to any other weapon that exists in the world. He continues: "My latest release Thamiraparani is an action movie, but brewed with family sentiments and human relationships. People say my movies have a lion's share of violence. But that is the scenario we live in. You need a weapon even to teach the significance of love."

But peace has always prevailed in my movie, he reassures. Well, now that he has a brand name, any ideas to step into acting? Not at all, he replies promptly.

News Link
Wedding bells in Sivaji family

More News
News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family   News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
   News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin
 News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
 News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone
 News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
 News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry
 News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
 News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo
 News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead
 News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom nearing its completion
 News Arrow Chandramukhi remake in Hindi faces trouble
 News Arrow Aishwarya Rai injures Hrithik
 News Arrow Sivaji release date is announced
 News Arrow Gautham Menon's next after Vaaranam Aayiram
News Arrow Will Shriya say yes to Simbu? News Arrow Vikram watches Pachaikili muthucharam
News Arrow Why Vishnuvardhan preferred Nayantara? News Arrow Pachaikili Muthucharam Review: Thats four in a row for Gautham
News Arrow The VIP who is calling the shots in Sivaji News Arrow Simran not good enough
News Arrow I did not pull the trigger, Salman Khan News Arrow Ekalavya set to release this Friday

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com