Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vaaranam Aayiram Research
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 20, 2007
When Gautham Menon was quizzed by our behindwoods correspondent if 'Derailed' was his source of inspiration for "Pachaikili Muthucharam", he answered in negative and said that the film was based on a story by James Siegel. While talking about the delay in Vaaranam Aayiram,
gautham-menon
he says, "I have been doing extensive research on Vaaranam Aayiram. It is because of this that the film is getting delayed but certainly not due to any financial crisis or any other issues as reported by the media".

Gautham was in England collecting some research material for Vaaranam Aayiram when he had to rush back home owing to the sudden demise of his father. He was to be in England on the release of his "Pachaikili Muthucharam" but what fate had in store for him was totally different. He had to perform the last rites of his father on the same day of "Pachaikili Muthucharam" release.

News Link
Namitha's 'Maya' resolved

More News
News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research  News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
   News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
 News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
 News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
 News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
 News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
 News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
 News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
 News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com