Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"Mozhi is not black"
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 20, 2007
Mozhi directed by Radha Mohan of Azhagiya Theeye fame and produced by Prakash Raj is all set to release on the 23rd February. When the director was talking about the film, he said that Jyothika for the first time in her career has donned the role of a deaf and dumb girl. She has performed her role with perfect élan.
mozhi
In fact he is said to have written the story of this film keeping her in mind. Prithviraj is a musician who falls for Jyothika in the film. Prakash Raj is his friend. According to the director the highlight of Mozhi is the portrayal of womanhood. He continues, "Every woman who comes to watch Mozhi will leave the theatre with a high degree of self esteem. People have been wondering if my film is of serious genre and intended for awards. But it is not so".

Though he has been showered with questions if Mozhi was based on Rani Mukherjee and Amitabh starrer Black, he vehemently denies. According to Radha Mohan, Mozhi is a good commercial entertainer. It has all the elements of a perfect and decent family story which can be enjoyed by one and all. Song sequence and comedy track are in sync with the film and don't appear forced.

News Link
Sivaji DVD released!

More News
News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research  News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
   News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
 News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
 News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
 News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
 News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
 News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
 News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
 News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com