Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 20, 2007
Sakthi Chidambaram is in news again. If you thought it was for his acting or directorial skills, you are mistaken. This is for a family issue that turned hideous for different reasons. Sakthi has been accused of abducting his wife's married sister Thilagalakshmi. Accused in the act is stunt master Jaguar Thangam.
sakthi-chidambaram
Thilagalakshmi's husband Selvakumaran lodged a complaint stating that his wife has been taken into custody by Sakthi Chidambaram. However, before the police could investigate, Thilagalakshmi, too, filed a complaint against her husband seeking redressal for domestic abuse.

Sakthi was in the shoots of Vyabari and refused that he abducted Thilagalakshmi. We got her married to Selvakumaran who turned out to be a sadist. He was verbally and physically abusing her. She called me up yesterday stating that she was locked inside the kitchen. That is when I took jaguar Thangam with me to rescue her and there is nothing more to this incident.

Well, we take that.

News Link
"I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"

More News
News Arrow Andrea hates makeup  News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
   News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
 News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
 News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
 News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
 News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
 News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
 News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
 News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin
 News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
 News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone
 News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead
News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom nearing its completion News Arrow Chandramukhi remake in Hindi faces trouble
News Arrow Aishwarya Rai injures Hrithik News Arrow Sivaji release date is announced

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com