Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Twin releases for super star on April 12th
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 20, 2007
'Super Star', the animation film about Rajini's life history is being produced by his daughter Saundarya. This is likely to hit the screen next year. In the history of Indian animation, this is the first ever attempt. Saundarya and Adlabs are joining hands in producing this movie.
rajini-cartoon
Animators from England have been specially imported for this purpose. Though this film is likely to get completed next year, distribution for the film will commence this April. Trailer has already been shot and in all likelihood it will be screened along side Sivaji.

While talking about this 'Super Star', Saundarya is visibly excited. She says, "It was such a thrilling experience for me to produce an animation film that too on my dad. I feel very proud to be involved in this venture. In India this novel attempt has not been tried before. This film is dedicated to his achievements in the film industry. The movie besides attracting his fans, will also entice the youth population of the country".

News Link
Vaaranam Aayiram Research

More News
News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research  News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
   News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
 News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office
 News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
 News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai
 News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
 News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive
 News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
 News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry"
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed
 News Arrow Wedding bells in Sivaji family
News Arrow A strong makeover for Asin News Arrow Silambarasans Silambaattam
News Arrow Mallika prefers to do things alone News Arrow Murugadoss meets Rajini
News Arrow Trishas exit and Asins entry News Arrow Case against Paruthiveeran
News Arrow Bhoomika considered for Selvaraghavan-Dhanush combo News Arrow Actress Parents proclaim their daughter is dead

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com