Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Asin in Kamal-Mohanlal international multi starrer
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
Looks like Kamal has decided to overwhelm his fans back to back right after Dasavatharam. With Kamal in 10 roles, Dasavatharam is nearing completion and if reports from credible sources are to be believed, Kamal will star in an international project sharing his screen space with some of the kingpins of Indian cinema.
kamal
The as yet untitled project - touted to be produced in a mammoth budget - will feature Mohanlal, Asin, and Hiroyuki Sanada - the famous Japanese actor who played a significant role in "The Last Samurai" and is starring in "Rush Hour III". Directed by Bharath Bala of Vande Mataram music album fame, the movie might have A.R. Rahman scoring for it. Rahman is an obvious choice for Bharath Bala given the kinship they share ever since the milestone Vande Mataram music video was launched.

Yet another important feature of the project is that M. T. Vasudevan Nair, one of the eminent Indian writers in the contemporary Indian literature, writes script. Lauded as a master storyteller, M.T. was honored with the highest literary award the nation confers on a writer, the Jnanpith Award in 1995.

News Link
AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji

More News
News Arrow Rajini fans do it again  News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
   News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry" News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com