Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
It is official now. AVM Saravanan, the producer of Sivaji, has announced in a press statement that Sivaji will hit the silver screens on April 12, come what may. Saravanan, in his first-of-its-kind interview on Sivaji, ever since the movie was kicked off, stated that Sivaji's editing is being done in top gear to enable the movie to be released on April 12.
avm-saravanan
Dubbing for Rajini's portions were over yesterday, which marked an end to the dubbing activities for Sivaji. We have decided to release the movie on April 12, which is considered to be an auspicious day, said Saravanan. The movie is produced in both Tamil and Telugu and the Tamil version will be released in Kerala, he added. The Telugu version will be called 'Sivaji - The Boss'.

He further mentioned that large number of prints of the movie are ordered as opposed to any other Tamil movie. Cassettes of Sivaji will hit the stores in a couple of weeks from now and not later than the second week of March.

News Link
Will Surya strike again with Gajini?

More News
News Arrow Rajini fans do it again  News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
   News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry" News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com