Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
Dhaam Dhoom directed by cinematographer Jeeva is progressing steadily. A new Bollywood sensation is going to be introduced in this film as Jeyam Ravi's love interest in flashback scenes. She is none other than the talented Kangana Ranaut of 'Gangster' and 'Woh Lamhe' fame who is replacing Reema Sen.
Kangana-Ranaut
This beautiful actress with jet black tresses is said to have been signed on the dotted line for a whopping seventy five lakhs which is totally unheard for a debutant in Kollywood. For the less informed readers, the prevailing rate for top heroine hovers around 40-45 lakhs.

While talking about Dhaam Dhoom and Kangana's character in the film, director Jeeva says, "I had planned for one song sequence for Reema Sen but she wanted one more song which I was not able to accommodate. Hence she withdrew from the film. As the character had immense scope for performance, I approached Kangana who had won awards for her acting potential in Gangster. She immediately agreed." The film is in the midst of shooting at Pollachi till March 5th after which the venue gets shifted to Russia.

News Link
Polladavan commences

More News
News Arrow Rajini fans do it again  News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
   News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry" News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com