Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Are big stars burning out?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
That is certainly what seems to be happening in Bollywood nowadays. The race to be at the top is heating up and no one can take things easy. The result, round the clock work schedules, constant travel, almost no sleep to speak off and before you know the healthiest looking person is on a hospital bed.
saif-ali-khan
Yes, this comes after Saif Ali Khan's admission to a hospital last week. He is fine now. But what could cause a 35+ young man who works out regularly and to have chest pain. The answer is simple; Saif had not slept for three previous nights because he was either working or traveling.

But this is not the case only with Saif. Most of the top stars of Bollywood live similar lives. Shah Rukh Khan is one such person. The chronicles of his backache due to self inflicted physical abuse (read stress and burn out) are pretty famous. Then take the case of the Big B who was bed ridden for almost a month in 2005 due to intestinal problems. Again the culprit being lack of proper rest.

Maybe the Bollywood stars must start thinking more in terms of their health and families because as they will agree life comes before career. Or would they disagree. But there is one thing that they should know. All their fans want them to be there for a long long time. So please take care; do not burn out. Stay on.

News Link
Rajini fans do it again

More News
News Arrow Rajini fans do it again  News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
   News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry" News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com