Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 21, 2007
Gajini created waves in Kollywood. The film was received with enthusiastic reviews not only from the vernacular media but also was well appreciated on a national level. Performances of Surya and Asin were the highlight of the film and Murugadoss had achieved the status of celebrity director who was sought after by the bigwigs of the industry.
surya
This film was expected to win many awards. But unfortunately there was no effort at the producer level. Salem A. Chandrasekar who had produced Gajini had not sent the film for the national award. The final date for sending the film to the national jury is over.

On the regional front too, similar scenario persists with no attempt in sending the film for regional award. When the producer was questioned on this, he said, "During the making of Gajini, Murugadoss and Surya had promised to do a film for me. But they have not kept up their promise till date. So, why should I recommend this film for an award?" Subsequently Surya is said to have had continuous parleys with the producer and has made arrangements to send the film for regional award.

News Link
New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs

More News
News Arrow Rajini fans do it again  News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
   News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
 News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th
 News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
 News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved
 News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
 News Arrow Sivaji DVD released!
 News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
 News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema
News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office News Arrow "I am excited about my voice talking to Superstar"
News Arrow Vijay in Manmada Leelai News Arrow Hari opens up on the Surya starrer Vel
News Arrow Eklavya: flatters to deceive News Arrow Saif Ali Khan admitted to ICU of Leelavati hospital
News Arrow "I am giving it back to the industry" News Arrow Vijayakanth's property to be bulldozed

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com