Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Kamal’s next film with Saran gets dropped
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 19, 2007
Kamal’s next film with director Saran has been shelved even before the project took off. After the completion of Dasavatharam, Kamal and Saran were said to come together for a project which was to be produced and directed by the latter. An agreement to this effect was also signed and Kamal had given his call sheet to Saran.
Kamal
Meanwhile Saran had given the responsibility of producing the film to London based Karunas. It was learnt that the film was planned to be made for 17 crores. When Kamal came to know about the transfer of production details, he has called Saran and informed him about his withdrawal from the project.

While discussing about this, Kamal Hassan’s brother Chandra Hassan said, “When there is a change in the agreement signed by two parties, it is only fair that both the participants are called for a discussion. But unfortunately Saran had not done it and as a result Kamal has informed him that he is pulling out of the project.”

News Link
“I cannot give what Dhanush dreams”

More News
News Arrow Kamal’s next film with Saran gets dropped   News Arrow “I cannot give what Dhanush dreams”
    News Arrow Jeevan decides not to cheat women in future
  News Arrow Karu Palaniappan, discovers Loyola College in Trichy!
  News Arrow Pyramid will be richer by a billion: Thanks to Superstar
  News Arrow Kamal's pat on the back for Harikumar
  News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
  News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…   News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too   News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
News Arrow Karthi – a wrong step can be costly !   News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow My best is yet to come...!

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com