Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Thanks to Sivaji - Pyramid will be richer by a billion
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 18, 2007
Whenever a Rajni film releases it is festival time for the entire industry. Be it for the production house, the distributors or the exhibitors, everyone is celebrating and of course the viewers have a ball. Just so that you have enough proof of the prowess of a Rajni film at the box office we bring you this news.
Rajini
Pyramid Saimira theaters expects to gross close to 1.5 billion rupees in revenue in three months this summer and one need not say where the chunk of the money will come from. They are said to have partial holding of theatrical rights in South India and distribution rights for Malaysia. From this one can easily imagine the sort of business they expect Sivaji to do. Buoyed by the possibility of huge revenues Pyramid Saimira Theaters has taken a decision to invest 140 million Rs in Pyramid Saimira Productions; that's quite some money to work with. Now, the clincher. The shares of Pyramid Saimira Theaters which were valued at Rs.100 per share are currently priced at Rs.158.

When success comes, it inspires people to do better things. Pyramid Saimira which was already into home video with Moser Baer has taken a decision to expand operations and also try and release original CDs and DVDs of movies around four months after the theatrical release. That's good news.

News Link
Kamal's pat on the back for Harikumar

More News
News Arrow Pyramid will be richer by a billion: Thanks to Superstar   News Arrow Kamal's pat on the back for Harikumar
    News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
  News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
News Arrow Karthi – a wrong step can be costly !   News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?   News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function   News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com