Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Duniya interests Vijay
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 17, 2007
The Kannada movie Duniya has created ripples of sensation among superstars of Kollywood. Time and again many Telugu and Malayalam remakes have rocked Tamil film industry. It is also a popular knowledge that the upcoming Dhanush starrer Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram has been inspired from the Kannada blockbuster Jogi.
Vijay
Now with the success of Duniya, Kollywood has turned their eyesight on this latest Kannada hit. Super star Rajinikanth was in appreciation of Duniya directed by a debutant to the movie industry and starring new comers Vijay and Rashmi. Our own llayathalapathy Vijay was also touched by the film and has plans to remake it in Tamil. Is Vijay caught up in the new Kannadian success wave?

News Link
Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar

More News
News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay   News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
    News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood   News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji   News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town
News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web   News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale
News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums   News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com