Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 17, 2007
Shriya Reddy, the vivacious former V J of S S music with an excellent gift of the gab, shot to fame with a negative role in Thimiru. She was noted in the film for her Madurai accent and ‘devil may care’ attitude. Though offers seem to flow in her direction, the dusky actress carefully chooses her roles. After Thimiru and Veyil, she has opted to feature in Thangar Bachchan’s Pallikoodam where she plays the role of a doctor.
Shriya-reddy
Pallikoodam is complete and has even been sent to Cannes International film festival. While giving credits to artists in the title of ‘Pallikoodam’, Thangar Bachchan was not too happy about including the ‘Reddy’ in Shriya’s name and has reportedly told her that he will only display the name Shriya in the title and nothing more and nothing less.

News Link
Jeeva hires a tutor

More News
News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay   News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
    News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood   News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji   News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town
News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web   News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale
News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums   News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com