Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 17, 2007
Bollywood’s biggest summer release will happen this week. No, it is not a movie. It is the Abhi-Ash wedding, as the media has coined it. This is turning out to be the biggest draw of recent times. One thing is for sure. The wedding is going to witness large crowds gathering outside the venue to catch a glimpse of their favorite stars.
Aishwarya-rai
The crowds are going to be large enough to outnumber those that have been seen at the cinema theaters during the dismal first four months of 2007 for Bollywood.

Preparations for the wedding are on in full swing. Amitabh Bachchan visited the Tirupathi temple last week to seek blessings for Abhishek and his bride. The guest list is quite interesting. Karan Johar is a special invitee, he will be hosting a small chat show with the newly wedded pair. Rituparno Ghosh may probably be the only person who has been invited both by the Bachchan’s and the Rai’s.

Some very interesting omissions include Aamir Khan, Salman Khan and Shahrukh Khan. Now, this is going to spark off fresh debates about the SRK-Big B cold war. And, some people are trying to grab some attention, but that is turning out to be a big joke. Rakhi Sawant has expressed her displeasure to the media about not being invited to the wedding. Wonder, what is going through her mind. All the news regarding this big wedding will be brought to you; keep reading.

News Link
Dhanush gets Trisha too

More News
News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public   News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
    News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
  News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
  News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town   News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web
News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale   News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums
News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"   News Arrow Huge database of Dasavatharam's images await Kamal's fans
News Arrow Judge reveals Dasavatharam story   News Arrow AR Rahman off to London to record Sivaji's music

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com