Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Prabhu and Kushboo together again
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 16, 2007
Ashwin Shekar, son of comedian turned politician S Vee Shekar is debuting in a Tamil film titled Vegam. This film is being produced by S Vee Shekar himself for Commercial Creations and directed by K R Uday Shankar, again a new face in the directorial segment. Vegam is slated to be launched in a big way
Vegam
on the 20th of April at A V M studios and Mani Ratnam, K Balachandar and Kamal Hassan would be the special guests of honor.

A significant and interesting detail about Vegam is that it is going to bring together Kushboo and Prabhu after a long hiatus. Kushboo plays the role of a school teacher who is being kidnapped by the baddies and Prabhu, the police officer comes to her rescue nabbing the desperadoes and brings them to book. Vegam true to its name will be a hardcore fast paced action film which is planned to be shot in Malaysia and Chennai. The film will hit the screens in August.

News Link
“Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”

More News
News Arrow Trisha replaces new face Poonam Bajawa in Polladhavan   News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
    News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
  News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
  News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town
  News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web
News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale   News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums
News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"   News Arrow Huge database of Dasavatharam's images await Kamal's fans
News Arrow Judge reveals Dasavatharam story   News Arrow AR Rahman off to London to record Sivaji's music
News Arrow Kollywood actors to the rescue of producers   News Arrow Status of Tamil New Year Releases

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com