Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Dhanush gets Trisha too
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 16, 2007
Dhanush-starrer Polladavan team were on the look out for a new heroine. When probed, it indeed turned out to be true. Some reliable sources said that new face Poonam Bajawa's performance was not up to the mark. When few scenes shot with her were screened, the director and team were not too happy with the outcome. This strongly called for an immediate replacement.
Poonam
Initially Trisha was approached for the role but as she was busy juggling with various projects she is said to have rejected the offer. But after much cajoling and coaxing she is now convinced that the role is tailor-made for her and has accepted the offer. The team has heaved a sigh of relief with Trisha showing the green signal for joining the Polladavan unit.

News Link
Prabhu and Kushboo together again

More News
News Arrow Trisha replaces new face Poonam Bajawa in Polladhavan   News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
    News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
  News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
  News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town
  News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web
News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale   News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums
News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"   News Arrow Huge database of Dasavatharam's images await Kamal's fans
News Arrow Judge reveals Dasavatharam story   News Arrow AR Rahman off to London to record Sivaji's music
News Arrow Kollywood actors to the rescue of producers   News Arrow Status of Tamil New Year Releases

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com