Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Jeeva hires a tutor
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 17, 2007
Jeeva’s next film after Thamizh M.A. will be ‘Rameswaram’ where he dons the role of a Sri Lankan refugee. This film will be directed by S Selvam and produced by S.N. Raja for I.T.A. films. As the name indicates, Rameswaram forms the base of action in this film and events are woven around this historical town.
Jeeva
The film is said to revolve around the love that blossoms between a Sri Lankan expatriate and a daughter of an affluent man in Rameswaram. Bhavna plays the love interest of Jeeva in this film.

As Jeeva is currently busy with Thamizh M.A. which requires him to sport long tresses, director of Rameswaram is waiting for him to complete the film and then begin his project. It has been learnt from reliable sources that Jeeva has hired a tutor who is well versed to teach him to converse in Sri Lankan Tamil.

While talking about the theme, director Selvam says that the film will not deal with controversial issues and politics. According to the director the film is all about love and nothing else. Shooting for the film is scheduled to commence in Rameswaram from the 2nd of next month and will go on for a month there. The team has also decided to shoot in Sri Lanka for a week.

News Link
Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public

More News
News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay   News Arrow Shriya Reddy faces new problem
    News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
  News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
  News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood   News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji   News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town
News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web   News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale
News Arrow Bhavna in doldrums   News Arrow "I will not copy Jyothika"

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com