Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Effect of Unnale Unnale
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 18, 2007
Sada is in a buoyant mood these days especially after the release and positive reviews of Unnale Unnale. Though this lady began on a high note with the blockbuster victory of Jeyam and Anniyan, for reasons unknown, she was not spotted in many films after that. Jeeva’s Unnale Unnale has rejuvenated her confident levels
Sada
once again and she seems certainly poised to make her presence felt in Kollywood sphere for a second round.

Currently she is busy shooting at Hyderabad for Leelai which is being produced by Bollywood producer and director Ram Gopal Verma who is making his foray into Kollywood for the first time in his career. This film is simultaneously being made in Telugu as Adi oka idhi le. Leelai, just like Unnale Unnale is a twin heroine subject where Sada will be seen sharing her screen presence with Maddy and Shamitha Shetty, sister of Shilpa Shetty. Sada was initially approached for a role with grey streaks which she refused but accepted the other heroine role. Eventually the ‘anti-heroine’ role fell on Shamitha’s lap.

News Link
Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!

More News
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
    News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?   News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function   News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood   News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji   News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com