Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 18, 2007
Bheema, the Vikram-Trisha starrer is getting geared up for release soon. While talking about this film, director Lingusamy states that the central theme of the film is about the clash of the Titans. About Bheema’s heroine Trisha, he says that she has figured very glamorously in the film like never before but simultaneously maintaining the levels of decency.
Bheema
Three songs in the film will be talked about for her sensuous appearance.

According to the director, all along the mention of Saamy will bring to the fore about Vikram-Trisha combination but the release of Bheema will alter that and people are sure to relate this film henceforth to talk about this successful on screen pair. Lingusamy was also much appreciative of the music of the film.

News Link
Effect of Unnale Unnale

More News
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
    News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?   News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function   News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office
News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood   News Arrow England students make film on Rajini
News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji   News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com