Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 17, 2007
Goutham Menon has gone in for a change….nope it's not his forthcoming movie Varanam Aayiram, but himself. He has gone in for a rework of his name, to be addressed as Gautham Vasudevan Menon in the future. The reason for the Namesake change is not known. But however, his new name seems to have brought him good fortunes.
Vaaranam
He seems to have finally zeroed in on his heroine for VA. Boys fame Genelia seems to be the lady luck. The actress is said to have gone bonkers over the script that was narrated to her. She is also too excited about starring opposite one of her favorite heroes, Surya.

The movie which seems to be a 'Go Around the World in 80 Days' project is slated to be shot in Afghanistan, Russia, USA, Malaysia, Chennai and some parts of North India. One of the most awaited movies this year, VA will see the stylist director-actor combination of Goutham and Surya hitting the silver screens after Kakka Kakka. The movie is produced by Oscar Films.

News Link
Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date

More News
News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!   News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
    News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
  News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
  News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
  News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
  News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?
News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office   News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function
News Arrow England students make film on Rajini   News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
News Arrow Only eight days of shoot and Kaala team is back in town   News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
News Arrow Storyline of Unnale Unnale   News Arrow Karthi not keen to get caught in image web

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com