Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

“I cannot give what Dhanush dreams”
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 19, 2007
Dhanush starrer Parattai Engira Azhagu Sundaram was said to hit the silver screen on the 26th of this month. But as per the latest filmi buzz, there is some kind of a financial tussle between the producer and the hero which may defer the release of the film. When this matter was probed it was revealed that Dhanush had complained
Dhanush
to the Nadigar Sangam about his pending payment for the film from the producer K.R. Hectic parleys between the actor and producer resulted in the latter agreeing to pay the balance amount within a decent time frame.

Meanwhile Kollywood circles began talking about K R releasing the film on the said date making use of the services of a dubbing artist for Dhanush in the film. When this issue was broached with KR, he replied, “I cannot give the amount that Dhanush thinks about in his dreams. But all the same I agreed for it due to the counsel from Nadigar Sangam. However when Dhanush was so insistent that I hand over the money immediately I had no other choice other than to opt for a dubbing artist.”

It was also said that the dubbing artist in question was temporarily suspended from their union. In the meantime when Dhanush was quizzed on this, he stated that there indeed was a financial issue between him and the producer which he thought was amicably settled with the intervention of Sarath Kumar, president of Nadigar Sangam. He too heard about a dubbing artist speaking for him but was quick to add that the voice of anybody other than him is sure to sound discordant.

News Link
Jeevan decides not to cheat women in future

More News
News Arrow Kamal’s next film with Saran gets dropped   News Arrow “I cannot give what Dhanush dreams”
    News Arrow Jeevan decides not to cheat women in future
  News Arrow Karu Palaniappan, discovers Loyola College in Trichy!
  News Arrow Pyramid will be richer by a billion: Thanks to Superstar
  News Arrow Kamal's pat on the back for Harikumar
  News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
  News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
  News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…   News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too   News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
News Arrow Karthi – a wrong step can be costly !   News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow My best is yet to come...!

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com