Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Underworld threatens the actress's secretary
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 22, 2007
Priyanka Chopra leading Bollywood actress and miss world 2000 was today sent notice to appear before court. Complainant none other than her former secretary demanding her to pay his pending salary of Rupees 1.3 crores and also for threatening calls made to him.
priyanka-chopra
Prakash Jadhu, former secretary to Priyanka Chopra has filed petition against Priyanka and her father. "I have not yet received my salary and they have to settle it. Meanwhile I am also getting threatening calls from the underworld" said Prakash. Sources suggest that don Chotta Shakeel had threatened Prakash on behalf of Priyanka. Priyanka and her father would appear before the Indore court on 1st March. Priyanka Chopra had acted with Ilayathalabathy Vijay in "Tamilan".

News Link
It is Preity Zinta after Kushboo

More News
News Arrow Simbu's hide and seek continues  News Arrow Underworld threatens the actress's secretary
   News Arrow It is Preity Zinta after Kushboo
 News Arrow John Abraham Bipasha Basu split?
 News Arrow True story of Karu Palaniappan and Cheran combination
 News Arrow The new favorite theatre of stars
 News Arrow Kamal - Mohanlal - Asin's international project
 News Arrow Rajini fans do it again
 News Arrow Are big stars burning out?
 News Arrow AVM Saravanan opens up on Sivaji
 News Arrow Will Surya strike again with Gajini?
 News Arrow New actress gets a whopping 75 lakhs
 News Arrow Polladavan commences
 News Arrow Malavika's wedding plans
 News Arrow I.T Raid in actress house - 3.5 crores seized
News Arrow Twin releases for super star on April 12th News Arrow Vaaranam Aayiram Research
News Arrow Namitha's 'Maya' resolved News Arrow "Mozhi is not black"
News Arrow Sivaji DVD released! News Arrow Andrea hates makeup
News Arrow Curses of Tamil Cinema News Arrow Sakthi Chidambaram in Commissioner Office

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com