Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Karthi – a wrong step can be costly !
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
April 18, 2007
Opportunities that knock actor Karthi's doorsteps seem to be never ending. After receiving accolades for his promising performance in Paruthiveeran, he was promptly snatched away by Selvaraghavan and Linguswamy.

Having emerged to star status, immediately after his maiden venture, he has his hands full with good projects from coveted directors.
Karthi
But producers wanting to cash in on the star value of this young actor at the earliest, keep pestering him for dates. However, most of the producers return empty handed, as Karthi refuses to oblige, kindly stating his inability to accept more offers at the moment. The wise lad knows very well that a wrong step here could be very costly.

"Karthi seems to be doing the right things. He is calm and composed even after a Herculean hit, waiting for the right breaks to come in search of him. I think he has a good future", says a senior industry analyst.

News Link
Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal

More News
News Arrow Kamal's pat on the back for Harikumar   News Arrow Another Sivaji to enter Kollywood
    News Arrow Shankar opens up on songs of Sivaji
  News Arrow Effect of Unnale Unnale
  News Arrow Goutham Vasudevan Menon finally gets a heroine for Surya!
  News Arrow Ajith's Kreedom - The new release date
  News Arrow Duniya interests Vijay
  News Arrow Whats burning between Shriya and Thangar
  News Arrow Jeeva hires a tutor
  News Arrow Richard Gere kisses Shilpa Shetty in public
  News Arrow The VVIPs who are not invited for Abhi-Aish wedding…
  News Arrow Dhanush gets Trisha too
  News Arrow Prabhu and Kushboo together again
  News Arrow “Mani Ratnam’s character is my title”
  News Arrow “I acted glamorously because it is my debut film”
News Arrow Karthi – a wrong step can be costly !   News Arrow My best is yet to come...!
News Arrow Trisha’s latest sensuous appeal   News Arrow Simbu-Nayan – yet another face off awaits
News Arrow Bollywood - Who's the loser; Father or son?   News Arrow A film on the heels of Virumandi
News Arrow Rajini's presence bedazzles Billa's inaugural function   News Arrow Bollywood-Back to square one for the box office

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com