Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Simbu to meet Hrithik
June 29, 2006
Simbu

He is the guy who hogs the limelight for every little thing he does. Right from being a precocious child actor, to creating buzz that he would rope in tennis star Sania Mirza to act opposite him, Silamabarasan aka Simbu knows well that keeping up good press is a savvy marketing tool.

After tasting success in Manmadhan, the going has not been smooth so far in the making of his directorial debut Vallavan.

The film has been beset with many problems which have been reported regularly. All these troubles have shown Simbu in a less than satisfactory light. So, he thought it was high time he did something to resurrect his flagging image. Harping on the Manmadhan tune, he has decided to fly to Mumbai to meet Hrithik Roshan.

Talking about the meeting in his usual bubbly manner, Simbu said,” I have been receiving proposals to remake Manmadhan in Hindi.

Hrithik

I know that Hrithik and his father, Rakesh Roshan sir, have a good eye for novel scripts. I will narrate the story to them. If they agree, then we would proceed together. You would hear announcement about the director very soon.”

Hrithik’s latest release Krrish has not been doing very well in the North while it has had a good opening here. Would Manmadhan show the way for the handsome young star?

News Link Deepika Padukone to pair with Surya?

More News
News Arrow Vishnuvardhan and Ajith – ‘Not now’, says Vishnu!   News Arrow Simbu, Asin’s AC. Will it ever hit the floors?
    News Arrow Jeeva – VZ Durai in Mumbai, scouting for a complete makeover kit
  News Arrow An Indian in Superman Returns!
  News Arrow Bhavana to pull out from Naan Kadavul?
  News Arrow A midnight birthday party of an actress!!
  News Arrow You need a cab to carry this movie launch invitation!!
  News Arrow Sun TV and AVM deny the Sivaji deal!!
  News Arrow Mahesh Babu is Chennai Pokkiri!!
  News Arrow National Anthem's new flavor with Rahman’s touch!
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine’s patch up with her family
  News Arrow Vijay’s proud of Shobha’s soul stirring concert!
  News Arrow Karunanidhi watches Thagappansamy!!
  News Arrow Dashing Vikram with Rudraksha Mala!!
  News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release
News Arrow Simbu to meet Hrithik   News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?
News Arrow Deepika Padukone to pair with Surya?   News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!
News Arrow Singapore turns bitter to Sneha!!   News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?
News Arrow The new avatars of dance masters   News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com