Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Vishnuvardhan and Ajith – ‘Not now’, says Vishnu!
June 29, 2006
Ajith

The most sought after director in tinsel town these days seems to be director Vishnuvardhan of Pattiyal fame. Already rumours are doing the rounds that he may direct Ajith's next movie. But Vishnu has put a firm stop to all of it by saying, "While it is true that I was approached to direct Ajith's next film under the production of Mohan Natrajan, I was unable to accept as I have already committed a film to director Bala's B Studio's house of filmmaking. So I had to let the opportunity of working with Ajith pass."

Since he has revealed that his next project is for B Studio's, we are only curious to find out more about the project. "It is a joint venture between Studio Green's Gnanavel and Bala's B Studios and the movie is titled "Sarvam". The story, screenplay, dialogue and direction of the film will be my responsibility, with actor Surya playing the lead and Tollywood heartthrob Ileana being cast opposite Surya."

This director sure is busy, as shooting for this film starts in October, with the goal of releasing this film for Tamil New Year next year, while he has already committed to direct a movie for Saran and Gemini Productions!

News Link Simbu to meet Hrithik

More News
News Arrow Vishnuvardhan and Ajith – ‘Not now’, says Vishnu!   News Arrow Simbu, Asin’s AC. Will it ever hit the floors?
    News Arrow Jeeva – VZ Durai in Mumbai, scouting for a complete makeover kit
  News Arrow An Indian in Superman Returns!
  News Arrow Bhavana to pull out from Naan Kadavul?
  News Arrow A midnight birthday party of an actress!!
  News Arrow You need a cab to carry this movie launch invitation!!
  News Arrow Sun TV and AVM deny the Sivaji deal!!
  News Arrow Mahesh Babu is Chennai Pokkiri!!
  News Arrow National Anthem's new flavor with Rahman’s touch!
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine’s patch up with her family
  News Arrow Vijay’s proud of Shobha’s soul stirring concert!
  News Arrow Karunanidhi watches Thagappansamy!!
  News Arrow Dashing Vikram with Rudraksha Mala!!
  News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release
News Arrow Simbu to meet Hrithik   News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?
News Arrow Deepika Padukone to pair with Surya?   News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!
News Arrow Singapore turns bitter to Sneha!!   News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?
News Arrow The new avatars of dance masters   News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com