Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Meera Jasmine’s patch up with her family
June 27, 2006
Meera Jasmine

Jenny Jasmine, the pretty young actress of Meera Jasmine, created quite a stir at the audio release function of her first Tamil film, Aadatha Aattamellam. Now back in her hometown Trivandrum, she spoke to the media on the supposed rift between her and Meera, and this is what Jenny had to say: "It was reported that Meera and I were having problems and that we were living separately. But now, I am happy to say that all our issues have been settled and we are living peacefully together."

Comparisons with her very talented sister are but natural, but Jenny is quick to add that, "I didn't enter cinema with the thought that I have Meera Jasmine as my sister and hence it will work towards my advantage. In fact, from the time I was young, I wanted to act. I have already acted opposite Kalabhavan Mani in the film Ravana, and I am acting in another film that is yet to be titled. Apart from that, in Tamil, Aadatha Aatamellam, marks my debut in Tamil where I play the role of an elder sister to hero Ravi Ganesh.

Jenny Jasmine
A role I am completely looking forward to. If I get good roles in Tamil, then definitely I will continue to act in Tamil films."

News Link Vijay’s proud of Shobha’s soul stirring concert!

More News
News Arrow Mahesh Babu is Chennai Pokkiri!!   News Arrow Dashing Vikram with Rudraksha Mala!!
    News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release
  News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?
  News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!
  News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?
  News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi
  News Arrow Lawsuit against Vijayakanth to compensate Narasimha loss
  News Arrow The Wrath of the Superstar – Fan club members suffer
  News Arrow A snapshot of Vijay’s expectation about Pokkiri
  News Arrow Where is loyalty? Laments Vikraman!!
  News Arrow T Rajendar’s Thaiya Thakka over Nayantara issue
  News Arrow The Krrish mania – boy jumps from theatre balcony
  News Arrow S J Suryah, waiting for Sneha!!
  News Arrow Kollywood actress steps into Bollywood!
News Arrow National Anthem's new flavor with Rahman’s touch!   News Arrow Vattaram trouble – Arya pairless till now!!
News Arrow Meera Jasmine’s patch up with her family   News Arrow Dissappointed Radha back in Mumbai
News Arrow Vijay’s proud of Shobha’s soul stirring concert!   News Arrow Shankar meets Chief Minister Karunanidhi
News Arrow Karunanidhi watches Thagappansamy!!   News Arrow Vikram acquires Mohanlal film’s remake rights

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com