Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!
June 26, 2006
Here is a movie that is truly different. For a photo session for this film, 40kg worth of meat and 400 eggs were purchased. The invite for this movie was designed along the lines of a "Thayath" (the string that parents tie for their child for luck and bravery). The invitation was a two-feet long Thayath, designed with the help of the art director for the film, Mohana Mahendran.
Saran

Wondering what film we are talking about? We are talking about the film Muni that is being directed by Lawrance and produced by Saran, with Rajkiran in the lead. After rejecting 24 stories, Rajkiran, who made quite a mark with his performance in Thavamai Thavamirundhu, finally agreed to work on Muni, giving us further proof to the credibility and uniqueness of the subject.

"I introduced Lawrence in my film Amarakalam. Now he is one of the most successful actor-directors in Telugu.

He might be a huge success in Telugu, but he wanted to make a mark in Kollywood as well. During a recent conversation I had with him, he narrated the story of Muni to me, and it took me only ten minutes to make my decision.
The story was fantastic and I decided then and there that he would direct it and I would produce it," says an excited Saran.

Coming back to the unique photo session, many of the eggs kept vanishing during the session! We realized only later that it's not Muni leela. It's our associates’ leela. We realized it later.

Shooting for this film is scheduled in July, with a tentative release in December.
Arya
Saran's other film due for release is Vattaram with Arya that is slated for a Diwali release.

News Link Bipasha and John Abraham split?

More News
News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release   News Arrow Lawsuit against Vijayakanth to compensate Narasimha loss
    News Arrow The Wrath of the Superstar – Fan club members suffer
  News Arrow A snapshot of Vijay’s expectation about Pokkiri
  News Arrow Where is loyalty? Laments Vikraman!!
  News Arrow T Rajendar’s Thaiya Thakka over Nayantara issue
  News Arrow The Krrish mania – boy jumps from theatre balcony
  News Arrow S J Suryah, waiting for Sneha!!
  News Arrow Kollywood actress steps into Bollywood!
  News Arrow Vattaram trouble – Arya pairless till now!!
  News Arrow Dissappointed Radha back in Mumbai
  News Arrow Shankar meets Chief Minister Karunanidhi
  News Arrow Vikram acquires Mohanlal film’s remake rights
  News Arrow Ash vs Sush – war of the idols!!
  News Arrow Sneha’s counsel for lovers!!
News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?   News Arrow Ash, Tanushree and now it’s Tabu – a hurting time for heroines?
News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!   News Arrow Padmapriya and her expanding list of boyfriends!
News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?   News Arrow Ajith-Perarasu combo’s ‘Yaar Kadavul’ to counter Bala!!
News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi   News Arrow Rahman brings in Pa Vijay for a song in Sivaji!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com