Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release
June 26, 2006
Recently, at the audio release for the film Aadatha Aatamellam, the person who caught everyone's attention was Jenny Jasmine, the pretty, young sister of the versatile actress, Meera Jasmine. Dressed elegantly in a yellow sari, Jenny looked demure and beautiful, much like her sister!
Jenny Jasmine

Aadatha Aatamellam, a film directed by Azagar, with music by A R Rahman’s sister, AR Reihana, has Ravi Ganesh and Jenny Jasmine in the lead.

Veteran director Balachander, who graced the occasion with his presence, congratulated the new team and said, "Nowadays, films by young directors do very well at the box office, unlike the olden days.

In fact, forty years back, when I started out as a director, I was the only young director of the time. Everyone else were senior directors. Today however, the trend is very different and a lot of young directors are aspiring to become successful filmmakers. The recent film, Chitthiram Paesuthadi is a case in point, and I congratulated Mishkin for his efforts. Ulaganathan too, became very famous by that one single gana song. In fact, only after listening to that gana song, have I come to enjoy them now as well. Today, this might be the trend, but tastes keep changing, and I know this is all a cycle. There will again be a time when melody songs will be back in fashion," he said, in a philosophical speech.
Others present at the event were director Durai, Gana Ulaganathan, Chintamani Murugesan, Bharathy, etc. Despite that, it was Jenny who literally stole the show with her presence. This film marks her debut into the industry, and we would think, considering the reception the audio release has got, that Jenny sure has success awaiting her. The director of the film has worked with talented directors like Selvaraghavan and Susi Ganesan, and this film is said to revolve around the brother-sister relationship, with Ravi Ganesh playing Jenny's younger brother in the film.
AR Raihanah

News Link Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?

More News
News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release   News Arrow Lawsuit against Vijayakanth to compensate Narasimha loss
    News Arrow The Wrath of the Superstar – Fan club members suffer
  News Arrow A snapshot of Vijay’s expectation about Pokkiri
  News Arrow Where is loyalty? Laments Vikraman!!
  News Arrow T Rajendar’s Thaiya Thakka over Nayantara issue
  News Arrow The Krrish mania – boy jumps from theatre balcony
  News Arrow S J Suryah, waiting for Sneha!!
  News Arrow Kollywood actress steps into Bollywood!
  News Arrow Vattaram trouble – Arya pairless till now!!
  News Arrow Dissappointed Radha back in Mumbai
  News Arrow Shankar meets Chief Minister Karunanidhi
  News Arrow Vikram acquires Mohanlal film’s remake rights
  News Arrow Ash vs Sush – war of the idols!!
  News Arrow Sneha’s counsel for lovers!!
News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?   News Arrow Ash, Tanushree and now it’s Tabu – a hurting time for heroines?
News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!   News Arrow Padmapriya and her expanding list of boyfriends!
News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?   News Arrow Ajith-Perarasu combo’s ‘Yaar Kadavul’ to counter Bala!!
News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi   News Arrow Rahman brings in Pa Vijay for a song in Sivaji!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com