Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Bipasha and John Abraham split?
June 26, 2006
Looks like the heated romance has finally come to an end. The sexy siren from Bollywood, Bipasha Basu (who also acted with Vijay in the film Sachein) and the Bollywood hunk and heartthrob, John Abraham, seem to have parted ways.
Bipasha Basu & John Abraham

With rumours doing the rounds for quite sometime on their constant bickering and fights, and the couple diligently denying all the rumours, a huge fight on Thursday seems to have put an end to their relationship. Industry sources reveal that the fight triggered the final break-up.

The relationship was already on the rocks since April this year, thanks to hectic work schedules and professional commitments that led to estrangement.

John's bike accident briefly brought the couple together, but career still took centrestage. Both actors however, have always been candid about their little fights, claiming that nothing serious ever emerged out of it. Their fitness instructor, who is also a close friend, Deanne Pandey, is said to have commented on this saying that "every relationship goes through ups and downs".

Sick of all the rumour mongering, Bipasha is said to have sent an SMS stating "I do not like all this unnecessary attention before a release. I'm tired of these stupid stunts. If anything, I will let you know."

News Link “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi

More News
News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release   News Arrow Lawsuit against Vijayakanth to compensate Narasimha loss
    News Arrow The Wrath of the Superstar – Fan club members suffer
  News Arrow A snapshot of Vijay’s expectation about Pokkiri
  News Arrow Where is loyalty? Laments Vikraman!!
  News Arrow T Rajendar’s Thaiya Thakka over Nayantara issue
  News Arrow The Krrish mania – boy jumps from theatre balcony
  News Arrow S J Suryah, waiting for Sneha!!
  News Arrow Kollywood actress steps into Bollywood!
  News Arrow Vattaram trouble – Arya pairless till now!!
  News Arrow Dissappointed Radha back in Mumbai
  News Arrow Shankar meets Chief Minister Karunanidhi
  News Arrow Vikram acquires Mohanlal film’s remake rights
  News Arrow Ash vs Sush – war of the idols!!
  News Arrow Sneha’s counsel for lovers!!
News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?   News Arrow Ash, Tanushree and now it’s Tabu – a hurting time for heroines?
News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!   News Arrow Padmapriya and her expanding list of boyfriends!
News Arrow Bipasha and John Abraham split?   News Arrow Ajith-Perarasu combo’s ‘Yaar Kadavul’ to counter Bala!!
News Arrow “Rajini wanted me to work in Baba” - Chiranjeevi   News Arrow Rahman brings in Pa Vijay for a song in Sivaji!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com