Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Cute Muni actress tries to put on weight!
June 29, 2006
For those who attended the launch of the film Muni, Vedhika would have surely captured your imagination. This young, pretty girl from Mumbai, who previously acted opposite Arjun in Madarasi, is back with two more films in Tamil, Muni with Lawrance, and Sakkarakatti, opposite Shantanu, Bhagyaraj's son. Though her first film did not fare well at the box office, this PYT from Mumbai has been getting continuous offers.
Vedhika

We spoke to her at the Muni launch and this is what she had to say: "I am not against acting in films with two heroines or with senior heroes. All that matters is the story, and my role and character in that script. For instance, in Sakkarakatti, I'm acting with a young hero Shantanu." About glamour roles, Vedhika's clarity is sound. "I don't think it is wrong to perform in glamour roles, as long as it is not vulgar."

But this is what we thought was rather, shall we say, different, as more and more Tamil film heroines are veering towards that chic, svelte look, Vedhika is on a different track. "I am well aware of the tastes of Tamil audiences for slightly chubby heroines. In fact, I am right now following a regime to put on a little weight! One thing I am sure of is the drive to attain the top place in the Tamil film industry. And I am sure I will grab that spot, and that can even be the number one slot."

Vedhika

Well, confidence sure does wonders, and Vedhika seems to be quite sure of what she expects in Kollywood.

News Link Vishnuvardhan and Ajith – ‘Not now’, says Vishnu!

More News
News Arrow Aamir Khan’s High Jump with Manirathnam!!   News Arrow Singapore turns bitter to Sneha!!
    News Arrow The new avatars of dance masters
  News Arrow Simbu, Asin’s AC. Will it ever hit the floors?
  News Arrow Jeeva – VZ Durai in Mumbai, scouting for a complete makeover kit
  News Arrow An Indian in Superman Returns!
  News Arrow Bhavana to pull out from Naan Kadavul?
  News Arrow A midnight birthday party of an actress!!
  News Arrow You need a cab to carry this movie launch invitation!!
  News Arrow Sun TV and AVM deny the Sivaji deal!!
  News Arrow Mahesh Babu is Chennai Pokkiri!!
  News Arrow National Anthem's new flavor with Rahman’s touch!
  News Arrow Meera Jasmine’s patch up with her family
  News Arrow Vijay’s proud of Shobha’s soul stirring concert!
  News Arrow Karunanidhi watches Thagappansamy!!
News Arrow Cute Muni actress tries to put on weight!   News Arrow Dashing Vikram with Rudraksha Mala!!
News Arrow Vishnuvardhan and Ajith – ‘Not now’, says Vishnu!   News Arrow Jenny Jasmine enthralls all at audio release
News Arrow Simbu to meet Hrithik   News Arrow Namitha's own Fan Club. Want to join?
News Arrow Deepika Padukone to pair with Surya?   News Arrow The case of the Vanishing Eggs – Saran's new venture!

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com