Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Chennai Kadhal and pity Bharath!!
July 04, 2006
The Bharath-Genilia starrer Chennai Kaadhal directed by Vikraman is shaping up well and rapidly.
Genilia

However, hero Bharath is a bit unhappy and doesn't know how to put it forth across to the director. He was signed up for eleven lakhs, a rather petty sum indeed, and was given a few lakhs as advance. The balance is not forthcoming. Whenever he tries to raise this topic with the director, Vikraman silences him: "I made Vijay popular with my Poovae Unakkaaga. Surya became a hot stuff after my Unnai Ninaitthu. And believe me, your status will shoot up once Chennai Kaadhal is released."

Poor Bharath, neither could he talk back to the director nor put up with the pittance he is paid. He wants to wait and see whether Chennai Kaadhal can bring a turning point to his career.

News Link Meera Jasmine to pair with Dhanush

More News
News Arrow Chennai Kadhal and pity Bharath!!   News Arrow Udit Narayan forced to reconcile with first wife
    News Arrow Madhavan-Reema back in Rendu with Bhagyaraj
  News Arrow Huge posters of Captain's Dharmapuri in the city!
  News Arrow Sneha’s expensive imported eyes!!
  News Arrow Bhavana’s driving lessons from a ‘close’ relative
  News Arrow P Vasu's Sakthi emerges! Rajini, Kamal welcome the budding star!!
  News Arrow Ash and Abhishek into astro consultations
  News Arrow Another temple controversy– Meera Jasmine apologises and pays fine!!
  News Arrow Rahasiya replaces Reema Sen in Aran!!
  News Arrow Hair Scare for Arya!
  News Arrow Deal for an actress? Comedians in trouble at home!
  News Arrow Women’s commission comes to Shilpa’s rescue!!
  News Arrow Cheran’s ‘Kodukka Marandha Kadhai’
  News Arrow Top Tamil hero turns towards Ileana!!
News Arrow Meera Jasmine to pair with Dhanush   News Arrow Imsai to see the light of the day while SSUE falls in the dark
News Arrow Parijatham blooms in Telugu   News Arrow M N Nambiar reacts to Jayamala's Sabarimala claims
News Arrow Captain's victory at the Panchayat elections   News Arrow Aran Audio release: Kamal insists on respecting the Protectors!!
News Arrow Ash says ‘No’ to Chandramukhi again!   News Arrow SS Chandran to be arrested?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com