Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sarika mum on Kamal
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 13, 2007

Sarika’s performance in the controversial film Parzania was spectacular. There is also a talk doing the round that she might win the best actress awards this year. The accolades received through this film have revived her hopes to continue in the film industry.

Sarika kamal haasan
She has decided to concentrate on good roles and films now. According to her, friends and well-wishers have been advising her to do more films. “Films and acting are an integral part in my life right through my childhood” she says.

Sarika is full of pride while talking about her daughters. “Both of them are very brave and talented. Their interests seem to be totally new to me. While the elder one Shruthi is interested in pursuing a singing career the younger one Akshara wants to make her mark felt in football”. Though their choice of profession surprises this proud mother, she would certainly extend her full fledged support to their career enhancement. While she discussed a lot about her career and children, no comment about her ex-husband Kamal haasan was made by her.

News Link

More News
News Arrow Sarika mum on Kamal   News Arrow Aamir Khan gets Oscar!!
    News Arrow Mohanlal in an alcoholic mess
  News Arrow Prashanth's most important court hearing
  News Arrow Vaidvelu paid higher than Surya
  News Arrow Mimicry artists in Sivaji
  News Arrow Tussle with Reema and Jeyam Ravi?
  News Arrow Kamal & Rajini - to act as brothers?
  News Arrow Mayhem in Azhagiya Tamil Magan sets
  News Arrow Malavika’s U turn in the S.J. Surya subject
  News Arrow Simbu's reply on the intimate photos with Nayan
  News Arrow Is Jyothika the villain of Pachaikili Muthucharam?
  News Arrow Announcement of best actor award leads to threat calls
  News Arrow Cauvery issue takes its toll on Tamil movies
  News Arrow Rahman – "The intro songs that I wrote for Rajini"
News Arrow 25 Tamil movies in 200 crores   News Arrow I am not loud enough – Vijay
News Arrow Cheran on his relationship with Navya Nair   News Arrow Director Perarusu pulled to court by wife
News Arrow Sarath sans makeup in Pachaikili Muthucharam   News Arrow Pooja crosses boundary
News Arrow Amitabh & SRK have the last laugh   News Arrow More Simbhu – Nayan photos?

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com