Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Kamal & Rajini - to act as brothers?
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 12, 2007

Clichéd as it may seem, that is the question everyone asks when Balachander is put in front of newspersons. Adding to his existing laurels, he was honored by the Salem Amateur Arts Association in an event yesterday. He answered to the wide range of questions posed by the press immediately after the ceremony.

Kamal & K Balachander & Rajinikanth
Answering the million-dollar question as to if he would direct Kamal and Rajini in a movie, Balachander answered that he is open for the project if the two stars are ready to go for it. Besides, he, as it seems, has a script of sorts for the project as well. “I would not cast them in two opposite roles”. On the contrary, my movie would cast them as brothers who run into occasional prank fights, he replied.

Replying to another question, he stated, “Kamal requested me to open a college to support cinema and stage. However, I have no immediate plans for the same. But if I was asked to head a college I would happily agree for that”.

News Link

More News
News Arrow Kamal & Rajini - to act as brothers?   News Arrow Announcement of best actor award leads to threat calls
    News Arrow Cauvery issue takes its toll on Tamil movies
  News Arrow Rahman – "The intro songs that I wrote for Rajini"
  News Arrow I am not loud enough – Vijay
  News Arrow Director Perarusu pulled to court by wife
  News Arrow Pooja crosses boundary
  News Arrow More Simbhu – Nayan photos?
  News Arrow Nanda creates trouble for Ajith’s Kreedom
  News Arrow Gautham Menon gets himself into a fresh controversy - financial mess
  News Arrow A 24 hour Bachchan news channel
  News Arrow Hidden cameras do the trick
  News Arrow “Karnataka must adhere to the verdict”
  News Arrow Rajini may be summoned to court
  News Arrow Bhavana does a Nayantara
News Arrow Mayhem in Azhagiya Tamil Magan sets   News Arrow Vijay and Vishal team up with CM’s grandson
News Arrow Malavika’s U turn in the S.J. Surya subject   News Arrow Asin or Vidya Balan?
News Arrow Simbu's reply on the intimate photos with Nayan   News Arrow Vijay paves way to Dasavatharam
News Arrow Is Jyothika the villain of Pachaikili Muthucharam?   News Arrow Harris, Yuvan, and GV. Prakash – trouble in sight

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com