Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Simbu's reply on the intimate photos with Nayan
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 11, 2007

Most of Tamilnadu was witness of how the relationship between Nayanthara and Simbu grew to heights and how it fell and crumbled. After the break up, Nayan called on the press and put a full stop to the love relation with Simbu when he was in the US enjoying his holiday after the release of Vallavan.

Nayantara

No one knew what happened between the two. Then Simbu returned from America and said that he would not disturb Nayan and still has her in high esteem and would not mind acting with her again.

When everyone thought it has calmed down, came the real storm in the form of photos which had Nayan and Simbu in very intimate poses. As reported by behindwoods.com, Nayan blamed Simbu for releasing the photos in media. She also affirmed that she and Simbu had taken many such photos when they were dating. There are fears that more such photos could well make its way.

Simbu was not available for immediate comments and his mobile was not reachable. Now there are statements from the man himself. He is believed to have denied the charges put forth by Nayanthara. "I am not a person to get into these cheap tricks; I have better things to do. Someone envious of my growth has done this to defame me and to widen the split with Nayanthara. I would be more than glad if someone can find out the roots of this issue." added the actor. There are also reports from the Simbu camp that these intimate photos are not real life pictures but photos shot during the shooting of Vallavan. Readers would remember that Vallavan had many smooching scenes between Simbu and Nayan. We earlier had reported T.Rajendar trying to down play the issue by saying that the photos were morphed and it wasn't his son Silambarasan. One can be rest assured that this issue does not seem to end and we at behindwoods.com would keep you updated.

News Link

More News
News Arrow Simbu's reply on the intimate photos with Nayan   News Arrow I am not loud enough – Vijay
    News Arrow Director Perarusu pulled to court by wife
  News Arrow Pooja crosses boundary
  News Arrow More Simbhu – Nayan photos?
  News Arrow Nanda creates trouble for Ajith’s Kreedom
  News Arrow Gautham Menon gets himself into a fresh controversy - financial mess
  News Arrow A 24 hour Bachchan news channel
  News Arrow Hidden cameras do the trick
  News Arrow “Karnataka must adhere to the verdict”
  News Arrow Rajini may be summoned to court
  News Arrow Bhavana does a Nayantara
  News Arrow Vijay and Vishal team up with CM’s grandson
  News Arrow Asin or Vidya Balan?
  News Arrow Vijay paves way to Dasavatharam
News Arrow Is Jyothika the villain of Pachaikili Muthucharam?   News Arrow Harris, Yuvan, and GV. Prakash – trouble in sight
News Arrow Announcement of best actor award leads to threat calls   News Arrow Vikram and his mood swings
News Arrow Cauvery issue takes its toll on Tamil movies   News Arrow Most expected of Jeyam Ravi's movies
News Arrow Rahman – "The intro songs that I wrote for Rajini"   News Arrow Vijayakanth to appear in court on Feb 21

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com