Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

I am not loud enough – Vijay
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 10, 2007

His father could have been a hit machine at one time, but Vijay does not seem to have inherited his directorial interests. However he does not deny either that he has had plans to direct a movie.

It is true that I wanted to direct a movie someday.

Vijay
I still fantasize being a director, but I don’t think I will fit the bill, says Vijay with a smile. I am a relaxed person and do not think I could stand the pressure of being a director, he adds further. Besides, I watch all the directors I work with and making people work is definitely not my area of expertise. Particularly I can’t bring myself to talk louder, he clarifies.

While that was the case with direction, he has life-size plans to explore more in his acting career. I would love to do a James Bond remake movie in Tamil and Ulagam Suttrum Valiban is one of my all time favorites which I would not mind acting, he states. Well, now he is setting eyes on James Bond and MGR; that is not surprising.

News Link

More News
News Arrow How Rahman was bowled over by Rajini?   News Arrow Nanda creates trouble for Ajith’s Kreedom
    News Arrow Gautham Menon gets himself into a fresh controversy - financial mess
  News Arrow A 24 hour Bachchan news channel
  News Arrow Hidden cameras do the trick
  News Arrow “Karnataka must adhere to the verdict”
  News Arrow Rajini may be summoned to court
  News Arrow Bhavana does a Nayantara
  News Arrow Vijay and Vishal team up with CM’s grandson
  News Arrow Asin or Vidya Balan?
  News Arrow Vijay paves way to Dasavatharam
  News Arrow Harris, Yuvan, and GV. Prakash – trouble in sight
  News Arrow Vikram and his mood swings
  News Arrow Most expected of Jeyam Ravi's movies
  News Arrow Vijayakanth to appear in court on Feb 21
News Arrow I am not loud enough – Vijay   News Arrow Dasavatharam and Varanam Ayiram at risk?
News Arrow Director Perarusu pulled to court by wife   News Arrow Azhagiya Tamil Magan kick starts with Namitha
News Arrow Pooja crosses boundary   News Arrow Salman Khan’s expensive gifts to the Sri Lankan Team
News Arrow More Simbhu – Nayan photos?   News Arrow Is Mr. Bachchan overdoing it?

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com