Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Malavika’s U turn in the S.J. Surya subject
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 12, 2007

In an interesting twist to the alleged sexual harassment incident on the sets of Vyabari that reportedly took Malavika to the Nadigar Sangam, Malavika released a press statement recently denying any such incident. In an interview to a Tamil tabloid, she stated that it was an attempt to soil her image.

Malavika
I am not sure where this news came from, especially when there was no such incident, retorted Malavika. I am in good terms with Surya. I neither picked a quarrel with him nor have I complained against him in the Nadigar Sangam, she added. I have starred with Surya in Thirumagan and am in talks for his next movie. This is purely an attempt to ruin my friendship with him, she stated.

Kosu Kadikkudu song with Surya and me in the lead has been canned for three days in a bungalow in the ECR. But nothing as reported by the media has happened during the shoots. I am bold enough to question any misbehavior like I had done with Rajendra Prasad for a Telugu movie. If Surya had behaved badly with me, I would have done the same thing rather than approaching the Nadigar Sangam, she stated. Surya is a good friend of mine and I am concerned that the nasty rumors should not spoil our rapport, said Malavika.

Surya reflected her statement and said that this was an unfortunate incident that put Malavika in a miserable position especially when she is all set for her wedding.

Well, all said and done, what we ask is that what made Malavika delay the denial process?

News Link

More News
News Arrow Kamal & Rajini - to act as brothers?   News Arrow Announcement of best actor award leads to threat calls
    News Arrow Cauvery issue takes its toll on Tamil movies
  News Arrow Rahman – "The intro songs that I wrote for Rajini"
  News Arrow I am not loud enough – Vijay
  News Arrow Director Perarusu pulled to court by wife
  News Arrow Pooja crosses boundary
  News Arrow More Simbhu – Nayan photos?
  News Arrow Nanda creates trouble for Ajith’s Kreedom
  News Arrow Gautham Menon gets himself into a fresh controversy - financial mess
  News Arrow A 24 hour Bachchan news channel
  News Arrow Hidden cameras do the trick
  News Arrow “Karnataka must adhere to the verdict”
  News Arrow Rajini may be summoned to court
  News Arrow Bhavana does a Nayantara
News Arrow Mayhem in Azhagiya Tamil Magan sets   News Arrow Vijay and Vishal team up with CM’s grandson
News Arrow Malavika’s U turn in the S.J. Surya subject   News Arrow Asin or Vidya Balan?
News Arrow Simbu's reply on the intimate photos with Nayan   News Arrow Vijay paves way to Dasavatharam
News Arrow Is Jyothika the villain of Pachaikili Muthucharam?   News Arrow Harris, Yuvan, and GV. Prakash – trouble in sight

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com © 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com