Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Bad boy Simbu & good boy Maddy
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Bhavana is racing to the top in Tamil. With a girl next-door image and a few hit movies in her kitty, this petite girl is a promising contender for our Trishas and Asins. She is recently been roped in for the next Maddy starrer movie titled Vazhtukkal to be directed by Seeman who joins with Madhavan after Thambi.
Bhavana
Produced by Siva for Amma creations and music scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja, Vazhtukkal is slated to hit the floors by the end of this month. Meanwhile readers would remember that Bhavana pairs opposite Maddy in Arya too which is ready for release.

Meanwhile, Bhavana, in an interview to a Malayalam tabloid, stated that she has pulled out of Simbu's next movie since she did not think it would be appropriate to pair up with Simbu. "He invited me for story discussion when I return to Chennai; however, I have decided not to take up the movie. Simbu's image is tarnished in Tamil cinema these days and I do not want to associate with him", Bhavana was quoted as saying.

News Link
Prakashraj's gift to Prithviraj

More News
News Arrow Prakashraj's gift to Prithviraj  News Arrow Sangeetha, the mother of two
   News Arrow Paruthiveeran - fan's display of emotions in theatres
 News Arrow Does Vijay have a sixth sense?
 News Arrow Another fifty for Maniratnam!
 News Arrow 2007: the disappointments continue
 News Arrow Sivaji - strategy for trailer release
 News Arrow The new language of lovers
 News Arrow Rajini awaits Dasavatharam
 News Arrow Legal notice sent to 168 actors
 News Arrow Bheemaa shifts ground
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran brings Karthi to commissioner's office
 News Arrow Call taxis spell trouble for Gautam Menon
 News Arrow Non-Bailable arrest warrant against Jackie
 News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood News Arrow Singing for Indian Cricket team
News Arrow Shantanu Bhagyaraj stressed due to A R Rahman News Arrow Nayan's hush-hush Chennai visit
News Arrow Cat fight for heroes in Kollywood News Arrow Salman Khan gifts Mercedes

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com