Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Salman Khan gifts Mercedes
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 02, 2007
It seems to be the season of cars gifting. First it was Amitabh (or was it Amar Singh of Samajwadi party) to gift Abhishek Bachchan a car, then it was Vidhu Vinod Chopra who gifted Amitabh the Rolls Royce and now it is the turn of Salman Khan to show his love and gratitude to actor Govinda. Salman surprised Govinda
salman-khan
with a Mercedes Benz when the latter was in shooting. Govinda's market in Bollywood is down after getting into politics joining the Congress party. Govinda has done a dance number in the Tamil movie "Three Roses" along with Rambha. After long gap Govinda featured along with Akshay Kumar in the Priyadarshan directed "Bhaagam Bhaag" which did not do good business at the box office. It is said that Salman Khan was instrumental in Govinda's come back. "I was in the midst of shooting when Salman asked me to come to the gate. I saw a brand new Mercedes there and knew he is up to some surprise. I was thrilled" said Govinda. Govinda is now all praise for his new found friend.

News Link
Cat fight for heroes in Kollywood

More News
News Arrow Cat fight for heroes in Kollywood  News Arrow Salman Khan gifts Mercedes
   News Arrow Stuntman turns singer
 News Arrow Friday releases: With a bang and through the backdoor
 News Arrow Actresses disowning their own movies
 News Arrow S J Suryah eyes a new heroine
 News Arrow Two hits and still no movies
 News Arrow 'God Save America'. Two Indians are coming
 News Arrow Dasavatharam shifts location for Mallika Sherawat
 News Arrow Surya yet to pay Ameer
 News Arrow Karthik waiting for Maniratnam's call
 News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
 News Arrow "I would like to pair with Vishal again"
 News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan
 News Arrow Lawyer fasts in front of Rajini's residence.
News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy News Arrow 3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?
News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood News Arrow The movie is a hit, bring in more prints
News Arrow Hollywood after marriage News Arrow Malavika's honeymoon destination
News Arrow Vijay's double treat in Azhagiya Tamil Magan News Arrow Yuvan does a Jalsa

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com