Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

"I would like to pair with Vishal again"
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 1st, 2007
Tamirabarani directed by Hari is claimed to be a hit with action and family as its main subject. Tamirabarani is Vishal's fifth movie and fourth successful one. His Sivapathigaram did not do that well at the box-office. Vishal is donning the role of a policeman in his upcoming venture Sathyam.
banu
Meanwhile Tamirabarani heroine Banu has said she would like to pair with the dark tall Vishal once again. The lady from Kerala is so impressed in the working style of Vishal that she sings praise of the hero. "I was very comfortable in the sets and never felt I was a new comer" added Banu. She also said she was far from happy on her performance in Tamirabarani and had lots to be improved. "Hari sir told me I did a good job, but I know I can do better that what I did" said Banu. Banu has not signed any other projects after Tamirabarani. It is learnt that director Hari has adviced Banu to be patient and wait for the right projects to come. Will the patience pay dividends?

News Link
Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan

More News
News Arrow Surya yet to pay Ameer  News Arrow Karthik waiting for Maniratnam's call
   News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
 News Arrow "I would like to pair with Vishal again"
 News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan
 News Arrow Lawyer fasts in front of Rajini's residence.
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
 News Arrow 3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?
 News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood
 News Arrow The movie is a hit, bring in more prints
 News Arrow Hollywood after marriage
 News Arrow Malavika's honeymoon destination
 News Arrow Vijay's double treat in Azhagiya Tamil Magan
 News Arrow Yuvan does a Jalsa
 News Arrow What happened to Ameer - Surya - Kannabiran combo?
News Arrow A grand send off to the Indian Cricket Team News Arrow Saif and Sanjay take more time
News Arrow How sexual is asexual? News Arrow What not to do on your Honeymoon
News Arrow Stop Smoking; Take it easy News Arrow Oscar eludes Water
News Arrow Film industry celebrates Sivaji's household marriage News Arrow First cut information on Vikram's Kandasami

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com