Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 28, 2007
Paruthiveeran has brought the best of Priyamani. Priyamani as Muthazhagi stays in the mind (or heart) of the people who have seen the climax of Paruthiveeran. Director Ameer has earned praise and criticism for the climax. Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi too was taken aback by the climax. He had it mentioned in his comments on the movie.
Priyamani
Another person who is enjoying the success pf Paruthiveeran is heroine Priyamani. Priyamani did not have any big hits so far. But Paruthiveeran is on the way to change it. Priyamani takes pride for lending her own voice for the movie. "I was criticized for my voice and was not allowed to dub in my previous movies. But now I am happy my voice has complemented this movie well." said Priyamani who has won accolades for her performance in Paruthiveeran. Is this the come back for Priyamani?

News Link
3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?

More News
News Arrow 3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?  News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood
   News Arrow The movie is a hit, bring in more prints
 News Arrow Hollywood after marriage
 News Arrow Malavika's honeymoon destination
 News Arrow Vijay's double treat in Azhagiya Tamil Magan
 News Arrow Yuvan does a Jalsa
 News Arrow What happened to Ameer - Surya - Kannabiran combo?
 News Arrow A grand send off to the Indian Cricket Team
 News Arrow Saif and Sanjay take more time
 News Arrow How sexual is asexual?
 News Arrow What not to do on your Honeymoon
 News Arrow Stop Smoking; Take it easy
 News Arrow Oscar eludes Water
 News Arrow Film industry celebrates Sivaji's household marriage
News Arrow First cut information on Vikram's Kandasami News Arrow Periyar to be remade
News Arrow Photos in diary gets actress into deep trouble News Arrow Karthik locks horns with "anni" Jyothika
News Arrow Theatre report of Paruthi Veeran News Arrow Vijay donates cows in Madurai to fans
News Arrow Vijayakanth's efforts perish News Arrow Rahman's new song for International Charts

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com