Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Photos in diary gets actress into deep trouble
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
February 26, 2007
Tamilnadu police have recently arrested Kannada Prasad who is involved in illegal activities and have recovered a diary and photo album from him. Unconfirmed reports suggest there are names of many politicians, actresses and other industrialists in the recovered diary.
lakshmi-rai
One of the names that are doing rounds in this scandal is actress Lakshmi Rai. Lakshmi Rai made her debut in Tamil through Udayakumar's "Karka kasadara" which had Vijay's cousin Vikranth in the lead. Though there is no confirmation from the police department, it is learnt that the album contained photos of glamorous Lakshmi Rai that has sparked off the controversy. Lakshmi Rai the former Miss Belgaum on hearing this said she was totally unaware of this controversy and had not known Kannada Prasad before. "I have no compulsions to earn money through movies. I come from a well to do family and my father runs business in Bangalore.

I am into acting on my interest and had no intentions to gain money out of it" added Lakshmi Rai. "I am disturbed by this news. But I would not shy away from facing this issue. This must be the act of someone who envies my growth in film industry" said the 18 year (b)old actress. Currently Lakshmi Rai is shooting in Karnataka for a Kannada movie.

News Link
Karthik locks horns with "anni" Jyothika

More News
News Arrow Karthik locks horns with "anni" Jyothika  News Arrow Theatre report of Paruthi Veeran
   News Arrow Vijay donates cows in Madurai to fans
 News Arrow Vijayakanth's efforts perish
 News Arrow Rahman's new song for International Charts
 News Arrow Kamal & Mani ratnam to teach cinema
 News Arrow Cameraman's influence on Meera Jasmine
 News Arrow Second Heroine of Billa 2007
 News Arrow Antony getting Sivaji trailer ready
 News Arrow Why is Abhishek getting fussy before marriage?
 News Arrow Its Honeymoon time this weekend
 News Arrow Shankar's choice - Megastar after Superstar
 News Arrow A fifty lakh complaint against Dhanush
 News Arrow Vivek fears Paruthiveeran and Mozhi
 News Arrow Gautham Menon's assistant arrested
News Arrow Rajini shares secrets with Shreya News Arrow Simbu's hide and seek continues
News Arrow Underworld threatens the actress's secretary News Arrow It is Preity Zinta after Kushboo
News Arrow John Abraham Bipasha Basu split? News Arrow True story of Karu Palaniappan and Cheran combination
News Arrow The new favorite theatre of stars News Arrow Kamal - Mohanlal - Asin's international project

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com