Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

'God Save America'. Two Indians are coming
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 02, 2007
It is nothing to do with George Bush or Al Qaeda. The threat to America this time comes from India. Two Indians are going to USA and they are going to make murder the English language brutally. They have already started practicing and the results are very exciting.
munna-bhai
The two Indians chosen for this mission are Munna Bhai and his sidekick Circuit. They have started preparing in earnest and English is already suffering. Okay, let's get to the news.

You would have guessed by now. The third movie of the Munna Bhai series is coming. It will be called Munna Bhai Chale America. The movie will show the adventures of Munna Bhai and his companion Circuit in America. The movie will be produced once again by Vidhu Vinodh Chopra and Rajkumar Hirani will be scripting and directing this time round too. The rest of the cast is yet to be decided.

The first trailer of the movie has already been released and has some very rib tickling moments in which Munna Bhai and Circuit try to learn English. The trailer ends with the line 'God save America'.

By the way; if you are one among the single digits who are still wondering who is going to play Munna Bhai and Circuit, then go watch Munna Bhai I & II.

News Link
I.T raids at Vikram's producer's house

More News
News Arrow I.T raids at Vikram's producer's house  News Arrow 'God Save America'. Two Indians are coming
   News Arrow Dasavatharam shifts location for Mallika Sherawat
 News Arrow Surya yet to pay Ameer
 News Arrow Karthik waiting for Maniratnam's call
 News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
 News Arrow "I would like to pair with Vishal again"
 News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan
 News Arrow Lawyer fasts in front of Rajini's residence.
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
 News Arrow 3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?
 News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood
 News Arrow The movie is a hit, bring in more prints
 News Arrow Hollywood after marriage
 News Arrow Malavika's honeymoon destination
News Arrow Vijay's double treat in Azhagiya Tamil Magan News Arrow Yuvan does a Jalsa
News Arrow What happened to Ameer - Surya - Kannabiran combo? News Arrow A grand send off to the Indian Cricket Team
News Arrow Saif and Sanjay take more time News Arrow How sexual is asexual?
News Arrow What not to do on your Honeymoon News Arrow Stop Smoking; Take it easy

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com