Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

I.T raids at Vikram's producer's house
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 1st, 2007
Income Tax officials have made a surprise visit to the residence of Kalaipuli S.Dhanu and director Saran's residence today evening. Kalaipuli Dhanu is the producer of Vikram's next movie Kandasamy. His other projects include S.J.Surya starrer Thirumaghan which is ready to hit the screens.
saran
Dhanu is also producing Sakkarakati directed by his son Kalaprabhu which has A.R.Rahman as the music director. Raids were conducted this evening at his residence in Raja-Annamalaipuram in Chennai. His office at T.Nagar was also raided.

Noted director Saran's residence near Nungambakkam in Chennai was also raided by I.T officials. Saran too has tried his hands in production through his production house "Gemini" which produced Arya starrer Vattaram. His next venture Munni with Lawrence Raghavendra and Raj Kiran is ready for release.

The outcome of these raids is not made public. This sudden raid has sent shock waves around Kodambakkam. We are still awaiting the press release from the officials and also from the producers.

News Link
Dasavatharam shifts location for Mallika Sherawat

More News
News Arrow Dasavatharam shifts location for Mallika Sherawat  News Arrow Surya yet to pay Ameer
   News Arrow Karthik waiting for Maniratnam's call
 News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
 News Arrow "I would like to pair with Vishal again"
 News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan
 News Arrow Lawyer fasts in front of Rajini's residence.
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy
 News Arrow 3.5 crores so far, has Naan Kadavul been sold?
 News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood
 News Arrow The movie is a hit, bring in more prints
 News Arrow Hollywood after marriage
 News Arrow Malavika's honeymoon destination
 News Arrow Vijay's double treat in Azhagiya Tamil Magan
 News Arrow Yuvan does a Jalsa
News Arrow What happened to Ameer - Surya - Kannabiran combo? News Arrow A grand send off to the Indian Cricket Team
News Arrow Saif and Sanjay take more time News Arrow How sexual is asexual?
News Arrow What not to do on your Honeymoon News Arrow Stop Smoking; Take it easy
News Arrow Oscar eludes Water News Arrow Film industry celebrates Sivaji's household marriage

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com