Tamil Movies | Trailers | Comedy | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie News | Previews | Reviews | Music Review | Packages | Rising Stars
Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Sangeetha, the mother of two
By Behindwoods News Bureau.
March 05, 2007
Sangeetha's acting skills was brought to light in Pithamagan. Uyir made people look up and notice her. Currently this capable actress will be seen in Evano Oruvan as the wife of Madhavan and the mother of two children. This film is the remake of Dombivili express in Marathi
sangeetha
which deals with the trials and tribulations of an ordinary middle class man. While talking about this film, Sangeetha says that it revolves around just the three characters, Maddy, herself and director Seeman.

Currently she is committed to Dhanam in Tamil and with Venu in Bagumathi in Telugu directed by S.P. Krishna Reddy. In Dhanam, she takes on the role of a devadasi which is not as controversial as her character in Uyir. With reference to her character in films, she says, "I don't want to get caught in the image web. I prefer roles that are challenging and exciting and I am keen to do as many diverse roles as possible. I give more importance to character and the scope for performance".

News Link
Paruthiveeran - fan's display of emotions in theatres

More News
News Arrow Sangeetha, the mother of two  News Arrow Paruthiveeran - fan's display of emotions in theatres
   News Arrow Does Vijay have a sixth sense?
 News Arrow Another fifty for Maniratnam!
 News Arrow 2007: the disappointments continue
 News Arrow Sivaji - strategy for trailer release
 News Arrow The new language of lovers
 News Arrow Rajini awaits Dasavatharam
 News Arrow Legal notice sent to 168 actors
 News Arrow Bheemaa shifts ground
 News Arrow Paruthiveeran brings Karthi to commissioner's office
 News Arrow Call taxis spell trouble for Gautam Menon
 News Arrow Non-Bailable arrest warrant against Jackie
 News Arrow "My brother is sure to win", Vijay
 News Arrow Dhanush's latest stint with Mumaith Khan
News Arrow Paruthiveeran makes one more happy News Arrow Vettaiyadu Vilayadu goes to bollywood
News Arrow Singing for Indian Cricket team News Arrow Shantanu Bhagyaraj stressed due to A R Rahman
News Arrow Nayan's hush-hush Chennai visit News Arrow Cat fight for heroes in Kollywood
News Arrow Salman Khan gifts Mercedes News Arrow Stuntman turns singer

Everything about Tamil movies, Tamil Actors, Tamil Actresses, Tamil Cinema & Kollywood
Behindwoods.com 2004-2007 ; Privacy Policy ; Terms of Service ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com