Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Shankar’s discontent with Suman’s makeup test
March 17, 2006

Shankar

Suman’s joy knew no bounds when he was selected as villain for Sivaji. He says: “I act with Superstar again after 25 years. It was reported that they considered biggies like Amitabji, Mohanlal, Nana Patekar, Sanjay Dutt for this role. I feel excited to think that I am acting in that role. One day, suddenly a call came from Shankar’s office. I was in Chennai. I met Shankar immediately at his office. He explained me the role. I agreed happily immediately. So far I have acted in more than 250 films. But, I haven’t acted in a character like this. He took makeup test for me with all outfits of villain. Still, he is not satisfied. He is working out for that. This character is created which will bring out Navarasam in my performance. Shankar has planned the character as such. In Hindi all lead heroes act as villains. That trend is now emerging in south too. That is healthier for the industry.

When I got the chance in Sivaji, I called Superstar immediately over phone and informed him. He wished me. We have worked in Thee where I acted with him as brother. He is still the same Rajinikanth. He hasn’t changed even a small bit. My part in shooting starts from 25th. And I come again here that day onwards.
Our earlier news:  
Rajini’s 2006 election stand and reason behind it!!
Manish: A hi-tech fashion designer for Sivaji!!
Vijay Yesudas to sing for Rajini in Sivaji
How Suman came in for Sivaji!
Sivaji shoot: After Spain, it would be Japan next
Rajini hesitates. Kamal escapes. Vijay says Sorry. Who will release Tirupathi audio?
KS Ravikumar’s story and Rajini’s consideration
Bustling Sivaji shoot and cool Shreya!!
Sivaji audio on March 10th? AVM Saravanan clarifies!!
Latest addition to the star cast in Sivaji!!
Major crisis in Sivaji averted
Bevy of small screen stars in Sivaji!!
Other top stories
Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu Audio release: Kamal speaks about Dasavataram!! Rahman proves why he is the Godfather of music
Kollywood and courts: What’s really up? Pithamagan controversy still haunts Bala
Rajini to release Tirupathi audio and leave for abroad!! Endless issues:Will Vettaiyadu Vilaiyadu release?
Superstar and his black cat What if Rajinikantoon clicks?
Sivaji - Package Vettaiyadu Villaiyadu Package

News Link Cheran threatened: Give it, otherwise you’re finished!

More News
News Arrow Trisha confirms her cast in Bheema   News Arrow Jeeva hurt in E shooting
    News Arrow Rajini’s 2006 election stand and reason behind it!!
  News Arrow Vaidheeswaran: A movie launch without heroine
  News Arrow Meena: Now a busy inaugurating VIP
  News Arrow Madhumita's Sri Lanka trip
  News Arrow Police cut short Vijay’s charity gesture
  News Arrow Manisha Koirala splits with her beau
  News Arrow Want to sing for Harris Jayaraj?
  News Arrow Nandita Das in Santhosh Sivan flick
  News Arrow Navya and Sneha’s fight for Urvasi
  News Arrow Captain’s election express ‘Sudesi’ picks up!
  News Arrow Vijay Yesudas to sing for Rajini in Sivaji
  News Arrow Vikram plays a tough cop in Bheema
  News Arrow It’s Tabu instead of Shobana in Gautham’s flick
News Arrow Shankar’s discontent with Suman’s makeup test   News Arrow A hero’s hesitation to act in romantic scenes
News Arrow Cheran threatened: Give it, otherwise you’re finished!   News Arrow Maddy’s pet parrots and a talking problem
News Arrow ‘Madhura’ fame Rakshita to marry director Prem?   News Arrow It’s all just to have a glimpse of Vijay
News Arrow Producer Sivasakthi Pandian arrested   News Arrow Why Vivek Oberoi pulled out himself from Guru?

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com