Tamil Movies | Trailers | Slideshows | Top Ten | Interviews
Movie Articles | Classic Movies | Movie Personalities | Tech&Tech | Contact Us
Behindwoods Logo

Meera Jasmine issue: Did Balakrishna slap Ravi Teja?
July 21, 2006
Back here in Kodambakkam, the grapevine is abuzz that Telugu hero Balakrishna invited Ravi Teja to the sets where he was shooting and slapped the guy hard on his cheek. Balakrishna is shooting for a P Vasu film in Chennai.
Meera Jasmine
Is it true? Let us get behind the stories to see how the two are linked. Meera Jasmine has paired with Ravi Teja in Bhadra and since then the two have been great friends. Recently she signed up a Balakrishna film. According to reports, Ravi Teja had rung up Meera and told her to be cautious with Balakrishna. This got the heroine apprehensive who finally approached Vasu and told him that she wished to pull out of the film. When Vasu asked her the reason for this act, she told him everything. The news leaked and finally reached the ears of Balakrishna.
An incensed Balakrishna called up Ravi Teja and asked him to come to the sets. Ravi Teja, who was unaware of what had happened, went happily to the sets. There Balakrishna pulled him into an argument and slapped the guy hard. Not to make matters worse, the guy took to his heels immediately. Balakrishna is someone in the industry you would not antagonize.

When we asked Ravi Teja about this, he told us this was a story of wild imagination.
Balakrishna
“Balayya and I are great friends; we treat each other with respect. When Meera Jasmine told me she had signed up a Balakrishna film, I congratulated her for bagging a big project.”

News Link A love marriage for Meena?

More News
News Arrow Thaenappan’s trick didn’t click with Simbu   News Arrow Will Sun TV live telecast the Sivaji statue unveiling ceremony?
    News Arrow Kasturi Raja’s chance hunting with CDs
  News Arrow Cheran slaps side artiste – just to pacify Navya!
  News Arrow Asin’s original dive from a height of 25 ft
  News Arrow Police interrogates Sivakumar and Surya
  News Arrow Srikanth sidelined in ‘Uyir’ promos!!
  News Arrow Ajith’s Aalvar - Photo session over and the film to kick off
on August 1
  News Arrow Applause in the court hall: Chief Justice warns Sivaji fans
  News Arrow TV actress Nirmala’s bail drama in burqa
  News Arrow Surya and Jo to fly to Dubai for bridal shopping
  News Arrow Will Asin accept the role opposite Prithviraj?
  News Arrow Dhanush in Goa for directing discussions
  News Arrow “Want your money back? Ask Nagma not me!”
– Sarath’s answer pushes man to complaint with police
  News Arrow JOK rights – producer walks out of the deal!!
News Arrow Meera Jasmine issue: Did Balakrishna slap Ravi Teja?   News Arrow Namitha’s live sound
News Arrow A love marriage for Meena?   News Arrow A meatier role for Shreya in Dasavatharam
News Arrow Good times back for S J Suryah!!   News Arrow Kamal’s VV censored. Ready to hit the screens?
News Arrow Namitha in Mallika Sherawat’s place!!   News Arrow Suhasini’s homework for Guru in England

Behindwoods.com © 2004-06 ; For advertising contact behindw@behindwoods.com